This video tutorial will show you how to apply four styles of lighting. This video teaches you how to apply four styles of lighting, namely Rembrandt, Beauty, Cameo and filling in from the Key Side. You will learn about high contrast lighting schemes, dealing with the amount of contrast used to highlight a person's face, as well as spotlight effects, and how these tend to draw the viewer into the scene. You will be shown how the Rembrandt Lighting setup contains three steps, namely taking a Key Light and setting it up at a 45 degree angle, raising the light 3 or 4 feet above the subject's head, and using a reflector. Learn how Beauty Lighting is used to hide imperfections by using two lights. A front light which is very soft, and a back light. You will get an understanding of Cameo Lighting and its use of a spotlight placed above the subject. . Learn how Filling in from the Key Side is gives the effect of a natural outdoor environment, by using both Key and Fill Lights. Be patient and be prepared to experiment until you find the right lighting scenario for your project. If you follow these simple techniques they will be sure to add a professional look and feel to your next filming project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades