This video tutorial belongs to the Film & Theater category which is going to show you how to build a light diffuser to improve your film lighting. Joe Richardson explains how to do this. You will need four pieces of pine wood 1" x 2" x 8 feet long, framing nails, duct tape and light cloth material. Cut the wood at the edges at a 45 degree angle and lay them out on ground to make the frame and hammer in the framing nails. Now spread the cloth over the frame and start stapling it. Pull the cloth tight while stapling. Trim the cloth outside of the staples and put duct tape all along the sides and your light diffuser is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades