Three point lighting can be used to achieve professional studio results. For this, you will need: a key light, a fill light, and a backlight. This creates an even distribution of light on the subject. It removes shadow. The lights must be set up in a 15 to 45 degrees angle from the camera. The key light is the primary light source for filming. It should be at a 45 degree angle from the camera. The second light most important light is the fill light. It should also be 45 degrees angle from the camera. It needs to be either a lower wattage or must be pulled back. You can add a gel to add color to filming. Finally, the backlight must be directly behind the subject, and it must be out of the frame. It must have less wattage than the key light. This will make the subject look more 3 dimensional. Tape down all loose cables, and allow lights to cool, after shooting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades