Prevent indoor lighting problems with these great tips.
-When a window is behind the object, bring lights closer to object or use a reflector using the light from the window to create a 3 point lighting effect.
-To conceal someone's identity, eliminate all lighting and use a single light behind the object to black out their face.
-For a scary effect, place light source under the objects chin (approx. 3 feet).
-For time lapse effect, cut all light sources and have a single light move across the background of the object at a constant speed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades