Bring a little life to your films, or maybe a little "light". Watch this video to see how to make your own 400-watt video light for film or photography. You can make this video light with mere parts from the local hardware store, such as plastic paneling (which is cheap, easy to cut and non-conductive), zip ties, 4 plastic bulb sockets, lamp cord (like Romex), a cheap plug, and good and cheap diffusion. With all of these materials, you'll have your own homemade light for any film or photo project you need. Stand made separately.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades