This is a great instructional video on how to build an 8000 lumen CFL and makeshift rain shield. First you need build a PVC frame. For that you will need 3-3/4 'T'S, 4-12" 3/4 pipes,2-2 1/2 " pipes and 4-3/4 caps. You will also need 1-1 " 'T'. 2- 1" 1" pipes and 1-1"-3/4" reducer. Hold the job in a mechanical vice and cut the material into required sizes and make the snap fittings. Then friction fit the rest of the components into this stand. Then lastly you have to make the light box. That is how you have to build a fluorescent light box on the cheap with 8000 lumen of light out of some Coroplast, PVC plumbing and fittings, a couple of power bars, plug in light sockets and some CFLs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades