Mike Wallace is going to show you how to set up a softbox in order for a photo shoot. First, you are going to need an 1200 watt generation and with the Profoto one it comes with a pocket wizard built into it so it allows the photographer to meter and trigger with a pocket wizard TT1 on the mini camera. Also, you want to use a Manfrotto Megaboom softbox, and this is much easier then using a ladder because on the ladder you'd need to climb it whenever you wanted to reposition it. With the Megaboom you can readjust it on the ground in any direction with the pole attached to it. With this set up it will give you nice soft light on say your model for great pictures.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades